Hello, all! We are doing best to compile resources here!
related to Indigenous People's month and National Day of Mourning:
A Seat at the Table: Making space at the table for indigenous history and conversations about authentic, diverse and present-day representation of indigenous people, voices, and communities
- National day of Mourning
related to Anti-Asian-American hate:
- Stay Safe from Hate booklet from the Asian American Federation
- A Rising Tide of Hate and Violence against Asian Americans in New York During COVID-19: Impact, Causes, Solutions. Report from the Asian American Bar Association of New York
- Stop AAPI Hate website
- Asian American Racial Justice Toolkit (website | toolkit pdf)
- Chen, G. A., & Buell, J. Y. (2018). Of models and myths: Asian(Americans) in STEM and the neoliberal racial project. Race Ethnicity and Education, 21(5), 607–625
- A politics of our time: Reworking Afro-Asian solidarity
- A different Asian American timeline
- Is New York City’s plan to diversify specialized high schools racist toward Asian Americans?
- Anti-Asian Violence and Black-Asian Solidarity Today (2 hour lecture with Tamara K. Nopper, March 24, 2021)