TO MAKE A DONATION
You can make a donation easily in any of the following ways:
1) CREDIT CARD: Make a single one-time contribution or set-up a recurring monthly donation online, click the link above. Click 3FUND DONATIONS.
- To make a secure bank payment to the PS3 PTA Chase Account via Zelle please use the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The account is registered under our formal charity name: School Community Council The John Melser Charrette School PS 3
- Please indicate "YOUR NAME + CHILD NAME + CLASS + EMAIL ADDRESS" in the memo line
- Please include your address for verification of contribution and tax receipts. We need your email address to contact you.
- Please make checks payable to "SCHOOL COMMUNITY COUNCIL PS3" or "SCC PS3".
- Indicate "3FUND + CHILD NAME + CLASS" in the memo line
- Pease include your address for verification of contribution and tax receipts.
- By Mail: The 3Fund, c/o PS3 490 Hudson St., New York, NY 10014
- By Hand: Place in the PTA mailbox located on the closet door behind the School Safety Desk.
HOW MUCH SHOULD I GIVE?
Please give what you can. In the past, donations have ranged from $20 - $20,000.
WHAT IF I WANT TO MAKE A SUBSTANTIAL GIFT, OR CREATE A MATCH?
If you'd like to make a gift of $5,000 or more and have questions, please email our
3FUND Fundraising Committee Chairs: email@example.com
HOW DO I MAKE A CONTRIBUTION EACH MONTH?
There is a "Monthly Giving" option on both the printed and online donation forms.
Once you select the amount you want to give, it will be automatically deducted from
your credit or debit card each month.
CAN I MAKE A CORPORATE MATCH?
Check with your HR department and you may be able to double (or even triple) your contributions to PS 3! Once they confirm send us an email and we will reach out to secure the match. For more information click here.
HOW ELSE CAN I HELP RAISE FUNDS?
Perhaps you have generous grandparents, family, and friends who want to contribute
to the education of your child(ren). Please direct them here: www.ps3nyc.org
As the saying goes, it takes a village!
WHAT IF I HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
The PS 3 PTA is a registered 501(c)(3) under the name of PS 3 School Community Council The John Melser Charrette School.
Tax ID: EIN 13-3570722.